This Poll is from the fine ladies over at www.TheHotandHealthy.com
Yes, its true we (Yogis Anonymous teachers) are soon going to be making ALL of our classes available online! So exciting!
For a taste of what is to come or if you too need some yoga right this minute in the comfort of your home watch the wonderful Ally Hamilton’s FREE online yoga class HERE.
Many of you know how much I love coconuts! They are excellent snacks. They last forever in your fridge, and seem to take forever to spoil. yes, I have a hatchet, and I know how to use it thank you verymuch.
An essential part of becoming a coconut lover, is figuring out how to get the darn things open!
Some of the benifits that I have noticed since eating them
1. They are delicous…mmmm, like natures pudding. love pudding, yum!
2. They are filling, and a perfect little mini meal
3. They seem to have a calming effect being a cooling food and I am very Pitta and run a little hot. Perfect for summer!
4. Coconut Meat and oil burn fat
5. Coconuts have a cooling affect on the body, great for hot summer days, and nights when its too hot to sleep
6. The Coconut Juice is great for rehydrating the body, and is like natures own perfect sports beverage! (Minus all the yucky added sugar, and toxic couloring)
7. They detoxify the body
8. They are low in fat, and calories.
9. They are antiviral, antifungal and are a natrual antibiotic
Oh and while we are on the subject head over to The Hot and Healthy Blog and check out why they are saying Cool is the new LAME!
Apparently the new cool is to
“Get ridiculously excited about the simple things that normal and boring people take for granted!”
hmmmm, I agree!
Off to find something totally normal to do backflips about!