How To Do Kundalini “Breath of Fire” Pranayama For A Flat Stomach and Body Detox
In this short yoga video Los Angeles based kundalini yoga teacher Aimee’ Donahue teaches you “Breath of Fire” pranayama (breathing technique). This yoga pranayama helps to sculpt a flat stomach, cleanses the blood, clears the lungs and detoxifies the internal organs of the body.
- Releases all of the built up anxiety and nervousness. Breath of Fire forces the diaphragm in and out and this has a direct impact on the Navel center, releasing the emotions as well.
- Readjusts and strengthens the nervous system.
- Helps to regain control over stressful mental states.
- Helps the heart and circulation by flushing the toxins out of the blood stream.
- Massages the internal organs.
- Releases toxins and deposits from the lungs, mucous lining, and blood vessels.
- Expands the lungs capacity
- Tones the abdominal muscles, in particular the transverse abdominals which form a corset around the waistline of the body making your body an hourglass shape.
- Cough Your Way To Sexy Abs and Core Strength and Engage Your Transverse Abdominals (kukhahnyoga.com)
- Waisting away (aspoonfulofyoga.wordpress.com)
- Yoga for Flat Abs (in just 8 minutes!) (self.com)
- Get the Bod: Jennifer Aniston’s Abs (fitsugar.com)