This is hilarious and thought I’d share…“Hipster Yoga”
1. Shift your weight onto the right leg.
2. Use $15 Casio keyboard because bad sound is good.
3. Bend the left knee and grasp the inside of the left earmuff with the left hand.
4. Bring the right arm up toward the ceiling as you flip scarf over left shoulder.
5. Put stamps on hand and tell friends that you went to a bunch of awesome shows.
6. Repeat on the other side with different colored earmuffs (optional).
Adapted instructions from about.com.
In defense of playing mostly ‘yoga music’ during class or Thievery Corporation and such I say
Consider the alternative….
“Freedom is where you feel joy.” ~ Swami Amar Jyoti
Photo from YogaDogz.com
What Yoga Pose Are You 2 Second Quiz!!!
I know this has been a burning question for many of you,…
finally the moment of truth
And literally it only takes a moment …
I am Warrior 3,
basically that means I am a yoga badass…Badasse’ to all of you Italians (sorry I only translate to Italians on this blog,..I will try to learn badass in a few more languages soon!)
You Are Warrior III
“You are open and fearless. You just go for it in life!
You aren’t afraid to fail, but you rarely do fail.
You are patient. You know that the best things in life don’t come easily or quickly.
You are both flexible and powerful. You don’t have many disadvantages.”
Well, enough about me, lets talk about you! Please post what you are and their description of what it means! 🙂
You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant? Dr. Seuss
Look how cute these cats are doing yoga. These are pictures from a yoga cat calendar taken by a woman who is a yoga teacher and animal lover. To see more click here YOGADAGZ.COM