Yoga Workshop on Inversions with Angela Kukhahn Saturday February 11th from 12:30-3:30pm
In Advance: $45
Day Of: $55
This is an All Levels Class!
Playing Upside Down: From Fear to Fun!
In this workshop we will explore inversions with a sense of adventure, curiosity and most of all fun! Inversions are for everyone and are extremely beneficial in strengthening the body and focusing the mind. We will work on the strength and flexibility needed for inversions, develop core awareness and discover proper alignement for floating and flying. We will explore headstand, forearm balance, and handstand. In addition we will explore how different variations and the use of props make inversions approachable to just about anyone! Come expecting to sweat, laugh, play and fly!
- Advanced Yoga: One-Handed Handstand Prep Video With Marysia Weiss (kukhahnyoga.com)
- Heart and Core Via K.O. Yoga Blog (kukhahnyoga.wordpress.com)
- 5 Reasons You Can’t Do a Headstand Yet (fitsugar.com)
- Yoga Inspiration ~ Reach Your Heart Forward (kukhahnyoga.wordpress.com)
- #365yoga Day 175: Learning (or teaching) to Fly (sarahsana.wordpress.com)