Music for vinyasa yoga!
Here is a music playlist I used for my “For The Love of Kurma” yoga sequence last sunday at Yogis Anonymous!
To get the mix on itunes click here for the PING playlist!
Time to open those hamstrings and prepare for Kurmasana! The turtle calls for complete surrender of body and mind. We will warm up with lots of flow and then finish up at the wall with deep stretches, and a unique way to approach Tittibasana using the wall, blocks, and plenty of patience!
Yoga Music Playlist No. 15 “For The Love of Kurma”
- Spiritual Dreams (feat. Chillwalker) Zina Rao
- All Eyes On You St. Lucia
- How You Like Me Now The Heavy
- Doin’ Time Sublime
- Close To Me Jahcoozi
- Beat the Devil’s Tattoo Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
- Victoria Lucas Moby
- Little Dragon Ritual Union
- Really Real Tricky
- Separator Radiohead
- I’m Not The One The Black Keys
- Wildfire SBTRKT
- Lemonade Braids
- Staircase (Live from the Basement) Radiohead
- Bizness tUnE-yArDs
- Rolled Together The Antlers
- Two against one Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi feat Jack White
- The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala Arctic Monkeys
- Someone Great LCD Soundsystem
- Broken Drum Beck
- Just a boy Angus & Julia Stone
- Waters of Life / Sacral Jonathan Goldman