Here is a pretty cool (and long) quiz to determine what chakra is the most open. I think these are fun, and apparently you all do as well! Click HERE to take the quiz!
|You Scored as Sahasrara (Crown of Head/Conciousness/Beliefs)The seventh chakra, named Sahasrara, is located at the crown of the head. It is the gateway to the universal energy and a spiritual life. The color of this chakra is white, or iridescent, integrating all the colors of the other six chakras. The element of this chakra is thought. Thought is used as a vehicle for increasing the levels of self-awareness and conciousness. In the seventh chakra, all the aspects of the spiritual being are integrated. By increasing one’s awareness of the power of the mind, one becomes more concious of who they are and how they create an open channel to connect with spiritual energy. The seventh chakra is about being open, expansive, present, and embracing the web of the universe. It is here that one opens to the experience of the meaning of spiritual bliss.
|Sahasrara (Crown of Head/Conciousness/Beliefs)
|Ajna (Forehead/Third Eye/Intuition)
|Manipura (Solar Plexus/Personal Power)
Here is another Full length online yoga class via the Yogis Anonymous website.
This class focuses building core strength with plank variations,ab work and crow pose. We then explore dolphin, a fun variation on headstand
for the beginner or inflexible student and handstands! The playlist
for this is Vinyasa Yoga Music Playlist No. 11.
(with link to itunes PING playlist so you can easily download the songs) Enjoy Yogis!
Here is a new vinyasa yoga music playlist! Some beautiful beats to keep you movin’, groovin’ and shakin’ your asana! Get entire playlist by clicking on this link to itunes PING playlist.
- Celtic Arp Music for Sound Therapy, Massage and Yoga, Sounds of Nature for Deep Relaxation and Lucid Dreaming Sleep Music with Nature Sounds Relaxation
- Intro The xx
- Infinity The xx
- Skinny Love (Das Kapital Rerub) Bon Iver
- Lost In the World Kanye West & Bon Iver
- Beauty Beats Beats Antique
- Standing on the Shore Empire of the Sun
- Zeina Petrol Bomb Samosa
- Khaleegi Stomp (Thievery Corporation Remix) Transglobal Underground
- Boa Sorte (Good Luck) Vanessa da Mata
- Kamanche Groove Drumspyder
- Finally Moving Pretty Lights
- The End The Kings of Leon
- When I’m Small Phantogram
- Shake Me Down Cage The Elephant
- Runaway The National
- Surprise Hotel Fool’s Gold
- Bloodbuzz Ohio The National
- Ambling Alp (Alan Wilkis Remix) Yeasayer
- Imogen Heap First Train Home
- Corpse Pose Bill Laswell
Here is the latest vinyasa yoga music playlist. Get entire playlist by clicking on this link to itunes PING playlist.
2. A Sigh Across the Ocean Robin Guthrie
5. Reckoner Radiohead
7. Wolf Like Me TV On the Radio
8. Ooh Yeah Moby
9. S.O.S. (The Sound of Silence) Trinity FM
10. Broken Wings (Pompougnac & Schillings Remix) [feat. Juanita Grande]Villa Black
11. Anagram Dousk
Chocolate Distance (feat. Metin YilmazKendal) Karuan
12. Dropping Out of School Brad Sucks
13. At the River Groove Armada
15. Come On (Sket Remix) [feat. Annik] Dutch Rhyhtm Combo
16. Take Me Into Your Skin Trentemøller
17. Aum Divination
they can’t hurt you.
They can’t hurt you at all,
Your soul is ever intact.
Photo by Leelu Morris