Here is a new vinyasa yoga music playlist! It’s a dreamy mix of alternative, electronic, and world beats! Get entire playlist by clicking on this link to itunes PING playlist.
1. Narayana/For Your Love Krishna Das
2. Beauty In the World Macy Gray
3. Freedom Akon
4. Sun Caribou
5. Express Yourself (Mocean Worker Remix) Charles Wright & The Watts
6. 15 Step Radiohead
7. Ghosts (Single Edit) Ladytron
8. Skin On the Drum Michael Franti & Spearhead
9. Natural Blues (Lulu Rouge Vs. Stella Polaris Remix) Moby
10. There, There Radiohead
11. Blank Slate The National
12. Conversation 16 The National
13. Charity Case Gnarls Barkley
14. Dream About Me (iTunes Originals Version) Moby
15. Surround Me With Your Love (Mental Overdrive Remix) 3-11 Porter
16. Radiohead – Lotus Flower (The King of Limbs) At the Piano
17. ILU (Phantogram Remix) School of Seven Bells
18. Waters of Life / Sacral Jonathan Goldman
3 thoughts on “Yoga Music: Vinyasa Yoga Playlist No. 9 “Happy Hanuman”(with Link to itunes PING Playlist)”
Love the song choice. How do you link your playlist on your site to itunes?
This is awesome
First of all, thanks so much for visiting my blog 🙂 Secondly, I am so stoked that you like the playlists, that make sme really happy! There are two ways that itunes allows you to link. One way is to make an imix and submit it to itunes. They usually take about 3 days to publish it and then send you a link that you can copy and paste anywhere you please. The second way (and the way I like best) is to create a PING account with itunes and create a playlist. What is cool is you can put any songs on your playlist regardless if you bought them through itunes or not, just as long as they are available for sale on itunes. (With the imix you can’t do this, it has to be only songs you own on itunes) You then publish it and to share it you click on the button that says “buy all songs” and you will get a drop down menu. Click on “share link” and you are good to go 🙂
really useful and amazing blog. appreciate your hard work of yoga. i do some yoga and still practicing on handstand positions (without wall support). thanks for your advices.