Sweaty yoga hair is definitely a challenge to try to make look good.
Being a yoga teacher and teaching several times a day my hair ‘do’ is more often than not a hair ‘don’t’.
I have super fine, long, processed hair that once sweaty becomes a tangled mass on my head. I usually try solving the problem by twisting it high upon my head and securing it with a scrunchie. If you can’t quite picture what that would look like think Flintstones. In fact an ex-boyfriend gave me the nickname Pebbles.
Recently I found the ‘cure’ to my problem, and it is called The Brazilian Blowout. I must admit I thought it sounded too good to be true!
Brazilian Blowout Facts:
- No Damage
- No harsh chemicals
- No Formaldehyde
- Only takes 90 minutes
- No down time
- The minute you leave the salon, you can wash and air dry your hair, and it will be smooth, frizz-free and radiant!
- Treatment improves the health of the hair
- last up to 12 weeks
Believe me it is not too good to be true, this is the best my hair has felt/behaved in years! (Or did it ever behave itself?) Happy Sweating Yogis!
- Would You Get a Brazilian Blowout? (bellasugar.com)
- FDA Issues Brazilian Blowout Warning (self.com)
- FDA: Brazilian Blowout Hair Straightener Is Dangerous (webmd.com)