Blue Spirit Costa Rica
March 7-14 2015 (7 Nights)
THE RETREAT PACKAGE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ALSO INCLUDES:
- Delicious Healing Food – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served buffet style.
- All is local, fresh, and wonderfully healing and healthy!
- Excellent coffee, teas, and fresh juices served with each meal.
- Daily Yoga sessions
- Evening programs
- Full beach access
- Infinity pool
- Free WiFi
- Daily free time to explore Costa Rica as you wish!
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE AT BLUE SPIRIT:
- Massage and Bodywork. -Available at additional cost
- Blue Spirit Cafe’ -open from 1PM-10 PM offering treats and libations. -Available at additional cost
- On-site store.
- Infinity Pool purified naturally by salt
- Beautiful beaches which are part of the Playa Ostional Wildlife Refuge
- Public computer for your use, Wifi, telephones and International calling cards(for purchase).
- Excursions: Surfing and Paddle Surfing, River Kayaking, Zip Line Tours, Snorkeling, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Boat Tours, and Bird Watching -Available at additional Cost
- Sustainability- Blue Spirit is to committed preserving the natural beauty of the area by sustainable green practices. That commitment includes; Solar powered water, reclaimed water for the gardens, eco-friendly air conditioning, natural ventilation, recycling & composting, and earth friendly operational practices.
To reserve your spot it is a non-refundable cash deposit of $500. Please be advised that credit or Paypal payments will have a 3% surcharge. Please call Trina Solomon at (949)-910-2783 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries and reservations. We are thrilled to have Trina as our contact person, as a fellow yogi and participant on our past retreats, she knows just how to make your experience special. All reservations made before Nov 1st will receive the early price which is $100 less than reservations placed afterwards, so sign up early!
*Airfare is NOT included
*Room pricing is per person
*Daily schedule will be handed out upon arrival
Visit the Blue Spirit Website to see even more photos.
Below Are The Room Choices and Prices
Superior Room with A/C, superior ocean views, private bath, and king size bed. These beautiful double rooms have beautiful step-out balconies and extraordinary ocean views. These rooms are elegantly furnished to provide our most luxurious space for couples or singles. Each room has a king-size bed, a private bathroom with solar hot water and air-conditioning.
Per person single occupancy early $2,7500/late $2,8500
Per person double occupancy early $2,125/late $2,225
Nature Suite with A/C, private bath & king or 2 twin beds. These suites are situated on a hillside overlooking the lush vegetation. These simple and natural wood frame structures have private bathrooms with an outdoor shower overlooking the jungle. Each suite sleeps two people and includes a separate enclosed porch with a desk for reading. Each room has solar hot water as well as A/C. These rooms are a short walk up the hill to the main building.
Per person single occupancy early $2,200/late $2,300
Per person double occupancy early $1,775/late $1,875
Hermitage Single/Couple Room with private bath, these rooms are specifically designed for traveling singles to provide privacy and elegance, while being cozy and inexpensive. Many of these rooms have partial views of the ocean and others of the mountains nearby, a queen-size bed, a private bathroom with solar hot water, ceiling fan, and screened windows to enjoy natural ventilation.
Per person single occupancy early $1800/late $1900
Per person double occupancy early $1550/late $1650
Eco-Cottage with shared bath-house and 2 twin beds, these cottages are beautifully situated in lush vegetation, allowing for a sensual being-in-touch experience with nature. They are simple and natural wood frame structures with screening for natural ventilation. Each cottage sleeps two people and share a common bathhouse that has solar hot water showers and everything runs on solar powered electricity to provide a comfortable and ecological setting. The Eco-Cottages are situated below the Main Building and involve a short hike up a stone stairway to get to the main building.
Per person single occupancy: early $1600/ late $1700
Per person double occupancy: early $1300/late $1400
Platform Tent with shared bath-house, Queen size air mattress, linens provided. For the true jungle experience. These platform tents are situated in lush vegetation, allowing for a sensual being-in-touch experience with nature.
Per person single occupancy: early $1300/late $1400
See you in paradise!
Angela, Aimee’ and Trina